Being able to capture and articulate our client’s brief and lifestyle needs, is an essential part of our services – this is so that our client’s personalities and tastes are conveyed in the final design.
At NateBel Interiors we believe each project is unique, as we aim to meet each client’s needs, so we pay close attention to every detail, ensuring that the project is managed and implemented with great care.
We work with trusted tradesmen and bespoke furniture makers as the need arises, to design beautiful spaces for our clients, delivered seamlessly on time and within budget.
Our projects range from small intimate spaces to large renovation and refurbishments. We work closely alongside our professional teams in ensuring that each project is delivered to an excellent standard.
Sourcing is another important part of the services we provide and we are able to source unique and unusual accessories as well as artwork for both residential and commercial projects.
Our services are broken down into the following 5 phases
Phase 0 – Discovery Call
Complimentary 30 minutes call to discuss the project
Phase 1 – Design Brief
Understanding your style and aim for the design
- 2 hours consultation meeting
- Design Brief – a detailed list of essential requirements for the design
- Inspirational images based on brief collated
- Development of design concept
- Mood board and concept ideas with finishes – fabrics, furniture, flooring, wall finishes and lighting to visualise the scheme, presented to client.
Phase 2 – Detailed Design
Detailed design of finalised concept
- Survey of property, including measurements
- Review of floor plans if pre-existing
- Development of drawings – floor and layout plans; and elevations
- 3D visuals and renders if required by client
- Samples and finishes presented
Phase 3 – Sourcing
Procurement of itemised list of requirements
- Implementation of sourcing list
- Raising invoices and coordinating payment
- Scheduling of deliveries
Phase 4 – Implementation
Bringing the actual design concept to life
- Installation of items sourced
- Final set up and styling